The Philippine National Volunteer Service Coordinating Agency (PNVSCA) is a Philippine government agency mandated to promote and coordinate volunteer programs and services in the Philippines.
PNVSCA as coordinating agency is tasked with the following mandates:
- Review and formulate policies and guidelines concerning the national volunteer service program consistent with national development priorities;
- Coordinate, monitor and evaluate the national volunteer service program in order that volunteer assistance may fit into the total national development goals;
- Act as clearinghouse for matters pertaining to international volunteer services;
- Develop and implement prototypes and models of volunteering for adoption by institutions and communities;
- Provide technical services and support for capability-building of volunteers and volunteer organizations;
- Undertake advocacy for the promotion and recognition of volunteerism as a tool for development;
- Establish and maintain a national network of volunteer organizations and serve as liaison between and among local and foreign governmental and private voluntary organizations including the United Nations Volunteers (UNV);
- Administer all PNVSCA funds from all sources including foreign aid in accordance with accounting and auditing requirements.
Ground Floor Philippine Sugar Center Building, North Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
Email: [email protected]
Search for Projects from Philippine National Volunteer Service Coordinating Agency (PNVSCA)