The PNP shall enforce the law, prevent and control crimes, maintain peace and order, and ensure public safety and internal security with the active support of the community.
- Law Enforcement.
- Maintain peace and order.
- Prevents and investigates crimes and bring offenders to justice.
- Exercise the vested powers from the Philippine Constitution and pertinent laws.
- Detain an arrested person for a period not beyond what is prescribed by law.
- Implements pertinent laws and regulations on firearms and explosives control.
- Supervise and control the training and operations of security agencies.
Camp BGen Rafael T Crame, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Email: [email protected]
Search for Projects from Philippine National Police (PNP)