Motor Vehicle Reactivation

What this is For:

Motor Vehicle Reactivation

Where to File:

Land Transportation Office

How to File:

1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.

2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).

3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).

4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.

Other Documentary Requirements:

1. Return Receipt of Plate/License (RRPL) with original Official Receipt (OR)

2. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover

3. Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR) (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)

4. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)

5. Certificate of Emission Compliance from PETC