2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
2. Motor Vehicle Plates
3. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)
4. Affidavit of Loss and Regional Office clearance in case of lost Plate/OR/CR