2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
2. Chattel Mortgage Contract duly annotated by the Registry of Deeds
3. Official Receipt (OR) of payment of the annotation with Registry of Deeds
4. Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR) (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
5. Confirmation of CR/OR (CIR-91-137) if issued by other LTO Agency
6. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)