Change ClassificationPrivate to For-Hire

What this is For:

Change ClassificationPrivate to For-Hire

Where to File:

Land Transportation Office

How to File:

1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.

2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).

3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).

4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.

Other Documentary Requirements:

1. Confirmation of Franchise from the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) with copy of Decision/Order

2. Original Certificate of Registration (CR) and latest original Official Receipt (OR) of payment

3. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover

4. Private plate in exchange for "For-Hire" (yellow) plate

5. Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR) (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).

6. Confirmation of CR/OR (CIR-91-137) if issued by other LTO Agency

7. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)