2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
2. Certification from Financing that the original Certificate of Registration (CR) and latest original Official Receipt (OR) are in their possession and that they interpose no objection on the conversion of Motor Vehicle from private to for-hire
3. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
4. Certified photocopy of Certificate of Registration (CR) and Official Receipt (OR) by the Financing Institution
5. Private Plate in exchange for "For-Hire" (yellow) plate
6. Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR) (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
7. Confirmation of CR/OR (CIR-91-137) if issued by other LTO Agency
8. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)