2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
2. Original Deed of Sale of the Motor Vehicle
3. Clearance from Philippine National Police-Traffic Management Group (PNP-TMG)
4. Endorsement from the Insurance Company to the New Owner
5. Actual inspection of MV with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
6. Confirmation of CR/OR (Cir-91-137) if issued by other LTO Agency
7. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)
Motor Vehicles Owned By A Corporation
1. Board Resolution or Secretary's Certificate
Motor Vehicles Owned By A Single Proprietor
1. Registration of Business Name (from the Department of Trade and Industry)