1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
2. Certificate of Sale or Deed of Sales duly noted by the Commission on Audit (COA) Representative
3. Official Receipt (OR) of payment of the auctioned property
4. Original copy of the Certificate of Registration (CR) and latest original Official Receipt (OR) of payment of registration fees. In the absence of the original CR and OR, a certification from the Head of the Office that conducted the public bidding stating that there was no original copy of CR and OR at the time of the bidding
5. Clearance from Philippine National Police-Traffic Management Group (PNP-TMG)
6. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
7. Actual inspection of MV with duly accomplished Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR) (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
8. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)