2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
2. Copy of the letter of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas to the LTO informing the latter that the direct end-user is authorized to register the imported vehicle
3. Certificate of Registration (CR) or Commercial Invoice issued by the country of origin
4. Clearance from Philippine National Police-Traffic Management Group (PNP-TMG)
5. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
6. Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR) (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
7. Copy of Certificate of Payment issued by the Bureau of Customs (BOC) with Official Receipt (OR)
8. Confirmation of tax payment
9. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)