2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
2. Copy of Certificate of Payment issued by the Bureau of Customs (BOC) with Official Receipt (OR)
3. Clearance from Philippine National Police-Traffic Management Group (PNP-TMG)
4. Packing List
5. Bill of Lading
6. Informal Entry Declaration
7. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
8. Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR) (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
9. Confirmation of tax payment
10. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)