1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
2. Bill of Lading
3. Packing List
4. Free Port/Special Economic Zone Import Permit
5. Certification issued by the Bureau of Customs (BOC) with Official Receipt (OR) as tax-exempt under RA 7227
6. BOC Import Entry Revenue Declaration
7. Stencils of engine and chassis
8. Clearance from Philippine National Police-Traffic Management Group (PNP-TMG)
9. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
10. Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR) (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
11. Confirmation of tax payment
12. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)