2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
2. Original copy of the Sheriff's Return
3. Cancellation of the Chattel Mortgage by the Registry of Deeds on the basis of the Sheriff's Certificate of Sale
4. Proof of posting of notice of sale at public auction for at least ten (10) days in at least two (2) public places in the municipality when the mortgaged property is to be sold
5. Proof of written notice of the mortgagor at least ten (10) days before the sale
6. Official Receipt (OR) from the Register of Deeds showing payment of the Cancellation of the Chattel Mortgage fee
7. Original Certificate of Registration (CR)
8. Latest original Official Receipt (OR) of payment of registration fees. In the absence thereof, a certification from the Sheriff that the original copies were not turned over to him at the time of the auction sale
9. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
10. Actual inspection of MV with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report)
11. Confirmation of CR/OR (CIR-91-137) if issued by other LTO Agency
12. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)
Motor Vehicles Owned By A Corporation
1. Board Resolution or Secretary's Certificate
Motor Vehicles Owned By A Single Proprietor
1. Registration of Business Name (from the Department of Trade and Industry)