2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
2. Certified true copy of the Court's Decision and Writ of Execution ordaining the sale of the Motor Vehicle at public auction
3. Original copy of the Sheriff's Return
4. Cancellation of the Chattel Mortgage by the Registry of Deeds on the basis of the Sheriff's Certificate of Sale
5. Original Certificate of Registration (CR)
6. Latest original Official Receipt (OR) of payment of registration fees. In the absence thereof, a certification from the Sheriff that the original copies were not turned over to him at the time of the auction sale
7. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
8. Actual inspection of MV with duly accomplished MVIR (Motor Vehicle Inspection Report).
9. Confirmation of CR/OR (CIR-91-137) if issued by other LTO Agency
10. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)
Motor Vehicles Owned By A Corporation
1. Board Resolution or Secretary's Certificate
Motor Vehicles Owned By A Single Proprietor
1. Registration of Business Name (from the Department of Trade and Industry)