Stock Reporting (Local CBU/Surplus Units)

What this is For:

Stock Reporting (Local CBU/Surplus Units)

Where to File:

Land Transportation Office

How to File:

1. Proceed to the Customer Service Counter to have your documents checked for completeness. Get a queue number and wait for your number to be called.

2. When your number is called, proceed to the transaction counters to submit all required documents to the MAID Secretariat.

3. Proceed to the Cashier to pay the certification fee and obtain the Official Receipt.

4. After encoding and approval of sales/stock reports, proceed to the Releasing Counter to obtain duly stamped received copy of the reports when available.

Other Documentary Requirements:

1. Application Form

2. Hard Copy of the Stock Report with Diskette Interface

3. Stencils of Engine and Chassis Number

4. Sales Invoice and/or Commercial Invoice from Country of Origin

5. Import Entry and Internal Revenue Declaration

6. Bill of Lading

7. Packing List

8. Verified Green Copy of Bureau of Customs-Certificate of Payment(BOC-CP)