Sales Reporting (Local CBU)

What this is For:

Sales Reporting (Local CBU)

Where to File:

Land Transportation Office

How to File:

1. Proceed to the Customer Service Counter to have your documents checked for completeness. Get a queue number and wait for your number to be called.

2. When your number is called, proceed to the transaction counters to submit all required documents to the MAID Secretariat.

3. Proceed to the Cashier to pay the certification fee and obtain the Official Receipt.

4. After encoding and approval of sales/stock reports, proceed to the Releasing Counter to obtain duly stamped received copy of the reports when available.

Other Documentary Requirements:

1. Application Form

2. Hard Copy of the Sales Report with Diskette Interface

3. Original Sales Invoice with Original Stencils of Engine and Chassis Number

4. Original Sales Certification

5. One (1) Photocopy of Sales Invoice

6. One (1) Photocopy of Sales Certification

7. Photocopy of Proof List/Certificate of Stock Reported(CSR)

8. ID