2. Statements of bases and net premiums, loading for gross premiums, and on non-forfeiture values and reserves, when applying for approval of gross premiums, reserves and non-forfeiture values.
3. Policies of insurance under any plan submitted to the Insurance Commissioner as required by law.
4. Annual statements and valuation reports submitted to the Insurance Commissioner as required by law.
5. Financial projection showing the probable income and outgo and reserve requirements, enumerating the actuarial assumptions and bases of projections.
6. Valuation of annuity funds or retirement plans.
1) he is a fellow of good standing of the Actuarial Society of the Philippines at the time of his appointment and remains in such good standing during the tenure of his engagement; or
(2) in the case of one who is not a fellow of the Actuarial Society of the Philippines, he meets all the requirements of the said Society for accreditation as a fellow of the Society, and has been given permission by the pertinent government authorities in the Philippines to render services in the Philippines, in the event that he is not a citizen of the Philippines.