1) Original Certificate of Registration;
2) Audited financial statement of principal for the preceding year or if principal is a broker, the audited financial statement of company/ies where such broker had placed Philippine business;
3) Copy of renewed certificate of authority or license or registration certificate of the principal, duly certified to by the insurance supervisory authority or its equivalent where said principal is authorized to do insurance business;
4) Documentary stamp worth PHP3.00;
5) Renewal fee of PHP200.00; and
6) Copy of the current Errors and Omissions Policy of the principal foreign insurance broker.