Date of ExaminationJULY 17, 2005 (Subject to Future Revision) Deadline of ApplicationJUNE 30, 2005 (Subject to Future Revision)
The Written Examination is designed to measure competencies in the following areas: verbal ability, logical reasoning, analysis and interpretation of data, and management.
Only those who meet the cut-off score for the written examination shall proceed to the next stages of the third level examination system, which include the Assessment Center, Validation, and Interview, subject to payment of corresponding admission fees per stage.
Acceptance of the applications shall be on a first-come-first-serve basis and may be closed before the deadline if there are already enough applicants.
Application forms are available at any CSC Regional Offices or Field Offices and may be downloaded at the CSC website: www.csc.gov.ph.
Application forms may be reproduced provided the same format is followed. Applicants may file their applications with any CSC Regional Office and Field Office.
Qualified applicants will be notified of their places of examination through a Notice of Admission or Examination Permit. If the notice or permit is not received one (1) week before the examination date, the applicants must personally verify the place of examination from the CSC Regional Office/Field Office where they filed their application papers.
WHAT TO BRING ON EXAMINATION DAY
Applicants should bring the following on examination day:
1. Notice of Admission or Examination Permit;
2. Lead Pencil/s (No. 1 or No. 2) and eraser/s;
3. Ball Pen (Blue or Black);
4. The same Valid ID (Drivers License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, Postal ID, NBI Clearance, PRC ID etc.) presented during application stage.
PROHIBITION DO NOT bring cellular phones and other materials outside of those listed on Item F (What to bring on examination day) of this Examination Announcement, otherwise, they will confiscated by the Security Officers. The Commission will not be liable for the loss or damage of said belongings.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS If you have not received your Notice of Assignment one (1) week before the examination, please inquire from the office where you filed your application. Failure to take the examination on your scheduled date will mean forfeiture of examination fees. No request for re-scheduling is allowed.
W A R N I N G Any form of examination irregularity such as IMPERSONATION, CHEATING, and COLLUSION shall be dealt with administratively. Those found guilty of an examination offense shall be meted penalties such as cancellation of examination results and eligibility, perpetual disqualification from holding public office, and dismissal from the service, if currently employed in the government. In addition, criminal prosecution will be pursued which may result in imprisonment.
Career Service Executive Examination Interview Form Career Service Executive Examination Interview Form
Civil Service Examination Form - CS Form No. 100-A (Revised 2005) Civil Service Examination Form - CS Form No. 100-A
The CSEE/MATB is open to the following applicants:
1. Those from the government sector who are occupying second level positions in the career or non-career service with Salary Grade 18 or higher;
2. Those who are occupying third level positions in the career or non-career service of the government;
3. Those from the PNP with the rank of at least Senior Inspector or its equivalent and from other uniformed services of comparable rank;
4. Those occupying the rank of a Captain or higher in the Armed Forces of the Philippines;
5. Those from the private sector who are incumbents of a managerial position, and supervising/managing at least five (5) staff.
1. Citizen of the Philippines;
2. Must be of good moral character;
3. Has not been convicted by final judgement of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude, or of infamous, disgraceful, or immoral conduct, dishonesty, examination irregularity, drunkenness or addiction to drugs;
4. Has not been dishonorably discharged from military service or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government;
5. Applicants with pending administrative and/or criminal cases may take the examination and will be conferred the eligibility if they successfully pass the same. However, this is without prejudice to the outcome of their pending case. If they are found guilty of grave offenses, their eligibility shall be forfeited based on the penalties stated in the decision and the provision of Section 58 (a) of the Uniform Rules on Administrative Cases in the Civil Service and CSC Resolution No. 010659, dated March 22, 2001.
1. Applicants must accomplish properly the prescribed examination application form (CS Form No. 100-A, Revised 2005); CSEE MATB Application Form
2. Examination fee of Seven Hundred Pesos (PhP 700.00);
3. Four (4) latest and identical passport size (1 x 2) ID pictures with name tag taken within three months before the date of filing of application shall be submitted to the processor. Two (2) ID pictures shall be pasted on the application form while the other two (2) ID pictures shall be stapled on the application form and shall be used on the examination documents on examination day. Pictures that are scanned and printed from computers or xeroxed are not accepted; and
4. Any valid ID such as Drivers License, SSS ID, NBI ID, current Office ID, Postal ID, BIR ID or Valid Passport which contain the applicants picture, signature, birthdate, and the signature of the authorized head of the issuing agency. Photocopy of the same should be attached to the approved application form to serve as reference for Room Examiners on the day of the examination.