2. Proceed to the Phototaking/Signature Area when your name is called to have your picture and signature taken.
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called to pay the application fee
4. Proceed to the Examination Room for the lecture and written exam.
5. After passing the written examination, wait for your name to be called for the practical exam. (No written exam for ARC1.)
6. After passing the practical examination, proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for payment of necessary fees.
7. Proceed to the AMPI Counter when your name is called to have your signature and picture taken.
8. Claim the temporary driver's license (TDL) and the Official Receipt(OR) of payment.
Qualifications for all license applicants:
1. Must be at least:
- Sixteen (16) years old for Student Permit
- Seventeen (17) years old for Non-Professional License
- Eighteen (18) years old for Professional License and Conductor's License
2. Must be physically and mentally fit to operate a motor vehicle
3. Must not be a drug user or alcoholic
4. Must be able to read and write in Pilipino or English
5. Must be clean, neat and presentable
Fees / License Non-Professional
License/ Permit P180.00
Application Fee P25.00
Computer Fee P52.80
1. Duly accomplished Application for Driver's License.
2. Valid Student Permit (at least one (1) month old)
3. Medical Certificate (from LTO accredited or Government Physician) or valid AFP/PNP organic personnel ID
4. Negative Drug Test result (from DOH accredited drug testing center)
OTHER REQUIREMENTS AND OTHER RELATED FORMS:
Additional Requirements For Filipino/Foreigner with Valid or Expired Foreign License
1. Foreign License
- Original and photocopy of license
- Translation from Embassy/Consular Office (if license is not written in English)
2. Original valid Visa/Passport with photocopy (Foreigners)
Note: A foreign driver's license is not acceptable for conversion into Philippine driver's license if:
- The foreign license is not written in the English language; or
- The country of origin of the driver's license has no embassy in the Philippines