2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR.
3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
FEES: (please see attached file)
4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.
2. Original Certificate of Registration (CR) and latest original Official Receipt (OR) of payment
3. Original copy of Sales Invoice of Chassis
5. Affidavit of Change of Chassis
6. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
7. Clearance from Philippine National Police-Traffic Management Group (PNP-TMG)
8. Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)
9. Copy of Dealer's Report duly authenticated by the Assistant Secretary with Official Receipt (OR)
10. Confirmation of CR/OR (CIR-91-137) if issued by other LTO Agency
11. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)
Additional Requirements For
Vehicles Under Chattel Mortgage
1. Chattel Mortgage Contract duly annotated by the Registry of Deeds
2. Official Receipt (OR) issued by the Registry of Deeds
Vehicles Owned By A Corporation
1. Board Resolution or Secretary's Certificate
Motor Vehicles Owned By A Single Proprietor
1. Registration of Business Name (from the Department of Trade and Industry)