New Motor Vehicle RegistrationRebuilt (Change Chassis) For-Hire Vehicles

What this is For:

New Motor Vehicle RegistrationRebuilt (Change Chassis) For-Hire Vehicles

Where to File:

Land Transportation Office

How to File:

1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.

2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR.

3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).

FEES: (please see attached file)

4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.

Other Documentary Requirements:

1. Confirmation of Franchise from the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) with copy of Decision/Order

2. Original Certificate of Registration (CR) and latest original Official Receipt (OR) of payment

3. Original copy of Sales Invoice of Chassis

4. Plates

5. Affidavit of Change of Chassis

6. Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover

7. Clearance from Philippine National Police-Traffic Management Group (PNP-TMG)

8. Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)

9. Copy of Dealer's Report duly authenticated by the Assistant Secretary with Official Receipt (OR)

10. Confirmation of CR/OR (CIR-91-137) if issued by other LTO Agency

11. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)

Additional Requirements For

Vehicles Under Chattel Mortgage

1. Chattel Mortgage Contract duly annotated by the Registry of Deeds

2. Official Receipt (OR) issued by the Registry of Deeds

Vehicles Owned By A Corporation

1. Board Resolution or Secretary's Certificate

Motor Vehicles Owned By A Single Proprietor

1. Registration of Business Name (from the Department of Trade and Industry)