Philippine Government Forms All in One Location
TSA-9 Application for Internal Combustion Engine Installation
BWC application form for internal combustion engine installation
Your Browser Doesn't Support Canvas. Showing the Text Content of the PDF Instead: TSA-6
Republic of the Philippines
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
APPLICATION FOR POWER PIPING LINES INSTALLATION
Name of Establishments:
Complete Business Address:
Where Piping Lines are installed:
6. Nature of work process or service:
7. Identification of Piping Lines distributions, use separate sheet listing oil all identified pipes,
valves and fittings specifying all the necessary data and specification such as brand name.
ASTM specification, ASA Code, maximum pressure, operating pressure, schedule number,
pipe wall thickness, inside and outside diameter, equivalent length of each pipe line,
relieving capacity, etc.
8. Total equivalent length (L1 + L2 + L3 + …)
9. Total volume or capacity (V1 + V2 + V3 + ….)
10. Contents of piping lines
11. Printed Name and Signature of Person
to Supervise the installation:
PME Registry No.
12. Other accessories or equipment:
Printed Name and Signature of Owner/Manager
Company Tel. No.