Philippine Government Forms All in One Location
DTI agent database for sea freight forwarders
Your Browser Doesn't Support Canvas. Showing the Text Content of the PDF Instead: Fair Trade Enforcement Bureau (FTEB)
Business Licensing and Accreditation Division (BLAD)
Accreditation of Freight Forwarders (PSB AO6 s.2005)
List of Foreign and Domestic Principal/Agents
Name of CompanyAgent/Principal
BBBox to the
* Put Y (for yes), if this particular agent ships balikbayan boxes to the Philippines which your company delivers to its ultimate consignees, otherwise, put N- for No.
Certified true and correct:
Signature, Name & Position of Authorized
1. Enumerate all your agents and principal (both foreign and domestic, if applicable). One Line (row) per agent or principal/city/country.
2. Add rows, if necessary, to accommodate all your principals/agents/network.
3. Save in worksheet (MS Excel/OpenCalc) file format. To name file, use your company name and date this form was accomplished; ex.: your company name is ABCD Forwarders, Inc.
and you accomplished this sheet on February 11, 2015, your file name should be: ABCDForwarders11Feb2015.
4. Submit a signed copy (by the authorized signatory) and an e-copy via email: email@example.com, cc: LucilaSalili@dti.gov.ph; MyrrylBritanico@dti.gov.ph;
MercyIrlandez@dti.gov.ph; EduardoQuizon@dti.gov.ph; AndrewKlineAcelar@dti.gov.ph; WinnieLouCaraga@dti.gov.ph; JohnAnthonySalvador@dti.gov.ph; JhonaRoseMiranda@dti.gov.ph.
5. Inform FTEB-BLAD, thru your account officer, of any changes in the information within fifteen (15) days after the changes took effect.
6. For further inquiries, please call the Business Licensing and Accreditation Division at tel. no.: 890-4892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.