Philippine Government Forms All in One Location
HLURB Case Form No 03
HLURB case form for answer
Your Browser Doesn't Support Canvas. Showing the Text Content of the PDF Instead: HLURB Case Form No. 04
Republic of the Philippines
Office of the President
HOUSING AND LAND USE REGULATORY BOARD
- - - - - - - - - - Regional Field Office
- versus -
HLURB Case No.
MOTION TO PLEAD AS INDIGENT
- - - - - - - - - - ' unto this Honorable Court, respectfully alleges that:
1. I am a resident of
2. My gross income and that of my immediate family does not e x c e e d - - - - - - - 3. I do not own real property with an assessed value of more than (amount as provided in the Revised
Rules of Court, as amended) as shown by the attached Certification issued by the Office of the
City/Municipal Assessor and the City/Municipal Treasurer's Office;
4. Due to financial constraint, I cannot afford to pay for the expenses of a litigation as I do not have
enough funds for food, shelter and other basic necessities;
5. Should the HLURB render judgment in my favor, the amount of the docket and other legal fees which
I was exempted from paying shall be a lien on the judgment, unless the court orders otherwise.
WHEREFORE, premises considered, it is respectfully prayed that I be exempted from the payment of
docket and other legal fees as indigent pursuant to Section 21, Rule 3, in relation to Section 18, Rule 141
of the Revised Rules of Court.
Other reliefs just and equitable under the premises are likewise prayed
- - - - - - - - - · f o r Quezon C i t y . - - - - - -
The Docket Clerk
Expanded National Capital Region
Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board
Please submit the foregoing motion for the consideration and resolution of the Honorable Regional
Officer immediately upon receipt hereof.