Philippine Government Forms All in One Location
IPOPHL-SOP-BOT-01-F01 Trademark Application Form
Ipophil prescribed application form for trademark
Your Browser Doesn't Support Canvas. Showing the Text Content of the PDF Instead: Document No.
Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines
BUREAU OF TRADEMARKS
Rev. No. 03
TRADEMARK APPLICATION FORM
1. Applicant (* MANDATORY FIELDS) Please print legibly
Country of Residence or Incorporation*
Name(s) and address(es) of other applicant(s) (Use extra sheets if necessary)
2. Resident Agent or Authorized Representative
Agent/Name and Position of Company’s Authorized Representative
Complete Address in the Philippines
3. The Mark (Place a copy of the mark in the box. The mark should be clear enough to be reproduced and digitized)
Title of the Mark
Claim of Color(s)
Claim for convention priority
Country _______________ Application No. _______________ Date of Filing ______________
Tick off those that apply
The mark is three-dimensional. The application is for collective mark.
The mark is a stamped or marked container of goods.
4. Goods and/or services covered by the application (Use additional sheet(s) if necessary)
5. Printed Name and Signature
Type of Entity
Big (Total Assets: More than Php 100M)
Small (Total Assets: Php 100M or less)
Note: For payments made by cheque or postal money order, it should be
payable to the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OFFICE.
Pursuant to Section 124.2 and Section 145 of R.A. 8293
1) The applicant or the registrant shall file DECLARATION OF ACTUAL USE (DAU) of the mark with evidence to that effect, as prescribed by the Regulations
within three (3) years from the filing date of application. Otherwise, the application shall be REFUSED or the mark shall be REMOVED from the Register by
2) A certificate of registration shall remain in force for ten (10) years; provided, that the registrant shall file a DECLARATION OF ACTUAL USE to that effect, or
shall show valid reasons based on the existence of obstacles to such use, as prescribed by the Regulations, within one (1) year from the fifth (5th) anniversary
of the date of registration of the mark. Otherwise, the mark shall be REMOVED from the Register by the Office.