Philippine Government Forms All in One Location
2014-10-020 Application for Upgrading of Visa to an Accredited Official of A Foreign Government and Annotation as a Dependent of a Foreign Government Official
BI application form for upgrading visa to an accredited official of a Foreign government
Your Browser Doesn't Support Canvas. Showing the Text Content of the PDF Instead: BI FORM 2014-10-020 Rev 0
This document may be reproduced and is NOT FOR SALE
APPLICATION FOR UPGRADING OF VISA TO AN ACCREDITED
OFFICIAL OF A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT AND ANNOTATION
AS A DEPENDENT OF A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL
G E N E R AL
I N S T R U CT I O NS
To avoid delay/denial in the processing of your application,
please be advised of the following:
1. All documents required for submission must be complied with, arranged in the order as listed in the
Checklist of Documentary Requirements (CDR), compiled in a legal size (8½ x 14 in.) folder and shall be
submitted within the prescribed period, if applicable. Otherwise, your application shall not be accepted.
2. If the application is filed by an authorized representative, attach a photocopy of the Bureau of Immigration
(BI) Accreditation Identification (ID) Certificate or an original Special Power of Attorney (SPA) for EACH
applicant with a photocopy of a valid government-issued ID of attorney-in-fact.
3. It is recommended that you seek legal advice from lawyers and/or BI-accredited entities.
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION FOR
UPGRADING OF VISA TO AN ACCREDITED OFFFICIAL OF A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT AND
ANNOTATION AS A DEPENDENT OF A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL
Please read carefully the above-stated General Instructions
before proceeding with the completion of the documentary requirements.
1. Endorsement from the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) and copy of Note Verbale;
2. Photocopy of bio-page of applicant’s passport and latest admission;
3. Photocopy of Birth Certificate of the native born dependent of a FGO; and
4. Latest visa issued by the DFA, if applicable.
[To be filled out by Authorized BI Personnel Only]
This is to certify that the documents submitted in support of the application of ____________________
(Name of Applicant)
______________________________ are complete and in accordance with the provided checklist.
Central Receiving Unit Evaluator:
Signature over Printed Name
Note: Submission of additional supporting documents may be required by the Bureau for further verification and evaluation of application.
Page 1 of 1