The Department of Social Welfare and Development envisions all Filipinos free from hunger and poverty, have equal access to opportunities, enabled by a fair, just, and peaceful society.
To lead in the formulation, implementation, and coordination of social welfare and development policies and programs for and with the poor, vulnerable, and disadvantaged.
Core Values and DSWD Brand
Maagap at Mapagkalingang Serbisyo
Serbisyong Walang Puwang sa Katiwalian
Patas na Pagtrato sa Komunidad
1. Well-being of poor families improved
2. Rights of poor and vulnerable sectors promoted and protected
3. Immediate relief and early recovery of disaster victims/survivors ensured
4. Continuing compliance of social welfare and development (SWD) agencies to standards in the delivery of social welfare services ensured
5. Delivery of social welfare and development (SWD) programs by local government units (LGUs), through local social welfare and development offices (LSWDOs), improved
Batasan Complex, Batasan Hills, Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone:Trunk Lines: 931-81-01 to 07
Search for Projects from Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD)
Click the Categories below to view the forms.